This First International Conference on Intelligent Systems (ICIS-2018) intends to bring together for theoreticians and practitioners from academia and industrial experts worldwide working in the broad range of topics relevant to the theory and practice of Computational Techniques, models and empirical analysis in the areas of Computer Vision and Digital Image Processing, Data Mining, Biomedical engineering, Management and Information security to promote ideas that will influence and encourage researchers to work for the betterment of human mankind.
With the exciting developments in several areas and with the advent of ever-increasing and pervasive computational resources, huge opportunities arise for developing intelligent Computational Techniques to solve a variety of real-life problems which have uncertainty, imprecision and uniqueness. Computational Techniques rapidly converted from a research topic with few commercial applications for a next generation technology with applications in every sector of the todays challenging environment. Hybridization of Computational techniques with traditional methods has become a topic of increasing interest for both researchers and developers from academic fields and exprerts around the globe.
A large number of intelligent computational algorithms with increasing efficiency of computers have significantly extended the number of potential intelligent applications in every sector. Computational Techniques mainly involve in providing simplex solutions using Machine Learning, Scientific Computing, Computer Vision, Computational Biology, Computational Finance, Natural Language Processing and Computer Graphics etc.
Best Conference Paper will be awarded.
Paper Submission GuidelinesGeneral Information:
The Original unpublished Research Papers, Articles & Working papers having maximum length of 8 pages related to the conference theme are invited for presentation and publication in the conference proceedings.
(1) Kindly ensure that your paper is formatted as per specified template. Please click here for template.
(2) All papers must be submitted via email to email@example.com with "Paper Submission for ICIS-2018" in the Subject Line
(3) All submissions will be thoroughly peer-reviewed by our experts based on originality, significance and clarity.
(4) Only papers presenting original content with novel research results will be considered for publication in the conference proceedings.
(5) Kindly go through the author instructions for other information.
(6) Please write to the Co-Ordinator mail-id for any conference queries.
(1) The paper prior to submission should be checked for plagiarism. The similarity content should not exceed 10% (in any case either self contents or others).
(2) Any form of self-plagiarism or plagiarism from others work(s) should not be there in an article.
(3) Papers found to be plagiarized during any stage of review shall be rejected.
(4) As per copyright transfer agreement, Authors are deemed to be individually and collectively responsible for the content of manuscripts published by them.
(5) Hence, it is the responsibility of each author to strive for the highest ethical standards with respect to plagiarism.
(6) If any model / concept / figure / table / data / conclusive comment by any previously published work is used in your article, you should properly cite a reference to the original work.
All accepted papers will be published in
1) International Journal of Engineering and Technology(UAE) ISSN: 2227-524X.
Indexing : SCOPUS, ProQuest (USA), DOAJ, WorldCat etc.
2) Special Issue on: Intelligent Systems for Cyber Security: Current Trends, Applications and New Challenges
Indexing : ACM Digital Library, DBLP etc.