1) All submissions will be refereed by experts in the field based on originality, significance, quality and clarity.
2) All contributions must be original, should not have been published elsewhere and should not be intended to be published elsewhere during the review period.
3) At least one author of an accepted paper must register and present his / her paper in conference.
4) Conference kit will be provided to registered authors only.
5) Authors are invited to submit manuscripts written in English.
6) Prospective authors are invited to submit paper(s) not exceeding 8 pages written in A4 size.
7) Portable Document Format (pdf) is acceptable.
8) Authors are requested to kindly restrict from plagiarism in any form.
9) Authors should submit their original and unpublished research work not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
10) Papers found to be plagiarised during any stage of review shall be rejected.
11) As per copyright transfer agreement, Authors are deemed to be individually and collectively responsible for the content of manuscripts published by them.
12) Hence, it is the responsibility of each author to strive for the highest ethical standards with respect to plagiarism.
13) An accepted paper will be published in the conference proceedings only if: The final version is accompanied by the registration, Payment information for at least one of the authors, Submitted completed and signed copyright transfer form.